intimate & stylish weddings
If an intimate, stylish, urban wedding is your dream, let us help you make it a reality. Fallon & Byrne is positioned in the heart of the Creative Quarter and set across four floors in a beautiful, late 19th century building. An internationally renowned food mecca, it comprises an award-winning Food Hall, light-filled Dining Room, atmospheric Wine Cellar and beautiful Ballroom which plays host to weddings and private events.
& stylish wedding
We don’t believe in packages. All of our weddings are bespoke, and the offering tailor-made to suit each couple’s tastes and budget.
For us, it’s personal and throughout we make you the most important part of the extended Fallon & Byrne family. The people you meet in advance will be the people you see on the day. Our team of Food Lovers are here to make sure everything is perfect, right down to every last yum, morsel and sip.
A Little Bit About Us
A bouquet’s throw from Grafton Street, Fallon & Byrne is a shrine to the love of food set in a stunning heritage building. High above our internationally renowned Food Hall, Dining Room and Wine Cellar – the Ballroom is Fallon & Byrne’s best kept secret, where the light pours in and the views are of the real fabric of Dublin city.
Our dedicated wedding co-ordinators offer 5-star service without the stuffiness, right down to the smallest detail. A handsome space, excellent food, fine wines and impeccable service all combine to guarantee your special day is just that.
An inspired choice for an intimate urban wedding, this elegant space can host your civil ceremony, and up to 150 very welcome guests for a stand-up reception or 120 for a sit-down dinner.
Venue rental is €1000 for Friday and Saturday weddings and €500 for Monday to Thursday weddings. We offer discounted rates for January, February and late bookings – please contact us for further information.
Your hire of the Ballroom includes:
- Use of the Ballroom until 1.30am Friday and Saturday, 12.30am midweek
- The services of our dedicated wedding co-ordinators
- Specialist knowledge of our chefs, patissiers, sommeliers and cheesemongers
- Wine tasting in advance of your big day
- Bottle of bubbly for the happy couple on arrival
- 6’ round tables with floor length, crisp white linen tablecloths, and napkin, limewash wooden Chiavari chairs and barstools • hurricane lanterns and cylinder candle holders • mercury silver place name, tealight and candle holders
- Mirrored welcome sign, table plan, place name cards and menus
- Integrated sound system for personal playlist
- Microphone and PA system
- Complimentary post-wedding dinner in our first-floor Dining Room
Hosting Your Ceremony
We invite you to consider hosting your ceremony in the Ballroom which is fully licensed by the HSE. We offer a stunning backdrop, antique alter and vintage chairs for your vows, as well as a luxury ivory carpeted aisle lined with cylinder glass candle holders. Some things to note:
The fee for ceremony hosting is €500 • we strongly recommend confirming registrar availability before booking your venue • we require a two-hour turnaround time between your ceremony and dinner reception. We can happily host a drinks reception in our wine cellar (midweek only) or recommend many great local spots for weekend weddings.
food & drinks
Good to KNow
- The Ballroom has a full bar serving draught and bottled beer, wine, cocktails and a wide range of spirits and liqueurs.
- Our beautiful chandeliers and recessed lights are all on dimmers so there is no need for additional uplighting.
- We have lots of experience in planning weddings from abroad and are delighted to work both with you remotely and any family members or friends on the ground.
- There are many wonderful hotels, guesthouses and Airbnbs on our doorstep, and we are happy to make recommendations for you and your guests.
- Additional room decorations, florals, props etc. can be delivered the day before your wedding and collected the day after.
- You are very welcome to bring a wedding cake from an external vendor (our in-house Bakery also creates fabulous cakes) which we would be delighted to serve later in the evening. Please note that wedding cake is not available as a dessert course alternative.
- Fallon & Byrne does not offer a corkage service and provides a wine list from our extensive selection for you to choose from.
- Final food and wine selections are requested two weeks prior to your event.
- Menu prices and venue/ceremony hire fees are all inclusive of VAT. A 12.5% service charge is applied to all food and beverage bills.
- Menu items and prices are subject to change. Prices quoted on contract exchange and deposit payment are set.
- A provisional booking can be held for a maximum of two weeks, after which we request a €2000 non-refundable deposit to secure your desired date.
We had a fantastic celebration which wouldn’t have been possible without the exceptional service at Fallon & Byrne. Everyone commented on how amazing the food was. With such a beautiful atmosphere, it made for the perfect urban wedding! Now that we can look back, we wouldn’t change a thing!
Many thanks Ciara, everyone had a fabulous evening and we really appreciated all of your help in the run up to the day too, we couldn’t have done it without you!
Ciara and Natalie, just wanted to pop you a message to sincerely say THANK YOU for hosting our wedding. Ciara, I’m so glad I emailed you just 5 weeks before the wedding to see if you had an opening for us. I remember feeling so nervous not having an actual option for the day — and then you said YES! We had the best time at Fallon and Byrne, from the service, the staff, the set up, the FOOD and the excellence of everything - we really loved it! Please pass on our thank you to everyone involved!
We really had such an amazing time and all the guests couldn't compliment the food enough and loved the venue. My only regret is missing out on trying the cheese cake, it looked so amazing but I timed the kids leaving badly! Thank you so much for all your help with organising the day and being so accommodating with all the postponements. Also big thank you to Natalie who was just brilliant yesterday, looked after us so well and made sure everything ran smoothly!
Natalie everyone mentioned how attentive and amazing you and all the staff were throughout the entire night. All guests said they loved the venue and the food also! Thanks again for everything. We really do appreciate it.
sign up to our wedding e-zine
Get all the latest news from our wedding team direct to your inbox